TheResearch Team of Special tea Resources and their Utilization
Team Leader: Huang Yahui
The team members including one professor, four associate professors, twolecturers, and four of them have doctorate.Our team research field is thefollowing:
(1)Collecting and preservating the special tearesources in our country, such as high amino acids reaources, high EGCGresources, high EGC resources, high caffeine resources, no caffeine resourcesand special color leaf resources. Moreover accurately assessing thephenotypic traits of special resources.
(2)Miningthe special traits and special genes of tea resources by metabolomics,proteomics and genomics methods.
(3)Creating newgemplasm by putting the special tea resources for distant hybridization.
1. Create and research oncold-resistance specific tea species (2013-2015)
2. The key technology of promoting teaindustry in Guangdong province (2009-2012)
3. High aroma black tea processingtechnology research and demonstration (2015-2017)
4.Studies on the mechanism of the effectof microorganism separated frompile-fermentation on the health-care function of pure tea (National naturalscience fund project）
5. Studies on the biotransformation oftea polyphenols by the predominant fungus separated from post-fermentation(Guangdong province natural science fund project)
1.Study on flavour volatiles of γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA)green tea，African Journal of Biotechnology（2012.11）
2.Study on quality components and sleep-promoting effect ofGABA Maoyecha Tea.Journal of functional foods(2014.7 SCI 4.46）
3. Astudy on quality components and sleep-promoting effects of GABA black tea. Food and Funct., 2015, 6,3393-3398
4. Impact ofFermentation Degree on the Antioxidant Activity of Pu-Erh Tea in Vitro. Journalof Food Biochemistry, 2012
5. Effect of Different Drying Technologies on Qualities of Jinmudan OolongTea.Modern Food Science and Technology.2013, 29(8):1916-1920
6.Comparative Analysis of Aroma Compositions of Two Camellia Chrysantha (Hu)Tuyama Species.Modern Food Science and Technology.2013, 29(3):668-672
1.A method ofimproving Epigallocatechin gallate of tea,patent no.201010582899.4
2.A flower scent black tea processingmethod, patent no.ZL 201010125929.9
3. A automatic machine for oolong tearotating processing, patent no. 201310436635.1